Mainly looking for some feedback on this, Its something I have been doing on and off for a while and is getting somewhere close to working. What are your thoughts on it? What do you think could be improved? What do you think could be improved?
- Cloud Hosted - No need for you to worry about hosting your own license panel.
- Users don't need multiple account for different applications using this license panel
- Central Marketplace - Allow users to buy licenses without any input from you.
- Cental Dashboard - See main information straight from the Dashboard.
Applications - Per Application
View Price Plans - [Screenshot 1] [Screenshot 2]
Price Plan Information - Plan Name / Plan Length / Plan Price / Show in Marketplace
View Licenses using the Plan [Screenshot]
View News - [Screenshot 1] [Screenshot 2]
News Information - News Title / News Body
View Cloud Variables - [Screenshot 1] [Screenshot 2]
Cloud Variable Information - Variable Name / Variable Text
View Support Tickets - [Screenshot 1] [Screenshot 2]
View Screenshots - [Screenshot 1]
Redeem License Key - [Screenshot]
View Application - [Screenshot]
View the Application Description and the available Plan that members can buy.
- Application Information - Name / Description / Version [Screenshot]
- View Licenses - [Screenshot 1] [Screenshot 2]
- License Information - License Key / Price Plan / Machine ID
- License Status: Active [Screenshot]
- License Status: Banned [Screenshot]
- License Status: Expired [Screenshot]
- View your Licenses - [Screenshot]
- Edit Profile - [Screenshot]
- View Licenses [Screenshot]
- View Applications [Screenshot]
- View Support Tickets [Screenshot]
- List Members (Only members that have licenses to your Applications) - [Screenshot]
- View Information - [Screenshot]
- View Licenses - [Screenshot]
- View Support Tickets - [Screenshot]
- Applications List - [Screenshot]
- Shows all the applications that have been enabled to buy licenses via the Marketplace within the Application Settings page.